Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can-Am mutual comprehension


There seems to be one rule in the blogosphere. If you have plans to write about something, someone has already done it before you, and done it better than you were going to.

Since some of my readers (yes, 2 out of the 4 of you, or [as I prefer to view it] 50% of you) are viewing my site from the US, I figured it would be a good idea to start thinking about having a glossary of some of the differences between the Canadian and American financial systems.

And so I discovered that someone with a readership level currently 600% larger than my own has already done just that. I present the four of you (and anyone else who has since stumbled their way here) with Loonies and Lexicons and Loonies and Savings Plans from the blog Loonies and Sense.

May it help the Americans understand this site and others like it, and the Canadians to understand the vast array of helpful, if foreignly confusing, American personal finance blogs.

No comments: